Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Seeking inspiration

I'm looking for inspiration--but aren't we all? I want a creative nudge, a prompt, an idea, an assignment to get me going. I do plenty of shooting on my own, but sometimes I find it helps when someone else can suggest something I wouldn't have thought of.

I've taken photography classes locally, gone on photowalks.

sweet baby hands

I've taken Persisting Stars' Bones of a Poet e-course.

dizzy dance

I tried a 365 but only made it about two months before I fizzled. A photo a day started to feel too much like work.

47/365 ballerina on the beach

But whatever the project, I always learn something--about process, creativity and about myself.

And here I go again! A bit impulsively, I signed up for Picture Summer, a 30-day photography project on (obviously) summer. Class starts tomorrow; I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment